- Stutimandal disseminates devotional poetry in Indian
languages — Sanskrit, Hindi, Awadhi, Vraj, and so on. The
prime motivation behind this is to popularize the exceptional
and beautiful lingual heritage of India — with a focus on
- Stutimandal desires to deliver professional performance.
To suggest improvements, use the feedback form or the web-blog.
This website is meant to popularize devotional or philosophical
poetry in Indian languages. From now on, the website will be referred as
Stutimandal, and the person(s) visiting, reading, or browsing will be
referred to as the Visitor.
- The content looks much better on
Firefox/Mozilla since the design adheres to the
standards. Stutimandal recommends Firefox/Mozilla for
much better viewing experience.
- Stutimandal is not responsible for errors in the
poems — original, the translation, the credits, or the
- Stutimandal may or may not be available, depending on its
owners convenience. Stutimandal is not responsible for
unavailable pages, broken links, or network outages.
- Stutimandal is not responsible for any monetary loss or
damage that may be suffered by the Visitor.
- Stutimandal makes the best effort to ascertain if any poem
being published on the website is in public domain. If a Visitor feels that
there is a copyright violation, the Visitor should use the feedback form to give Stutimandal
a ‘‘Take-Down Notice’’ with
documented proof of copyright-violation.
- All original content, i.e., translations, images and
anecdotes, are the intellectual property of Stutimandal.
Visitors are requested to not copy it without written permission